Call for posters - Annual Rural Research Day
The Rural Chapter of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners and the New Zealand Rural General Practice Network calls for submissions of posters for its 2020 Annual Rural Research Day:
Whakawhanaugatanga - we are all connected
This Rural Research Day will be a special one; it is being held on the pre-conference day of the WONCA Asia Pacific Regional Conference, being co-hosted by the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners and the New Zealand Rural General Practice Network, on Wednesday, 22 April 2020.
Those wishing to present posters will be asked to speak to their posters for three - five minutes during the lunch break.
This is an opportunity to present your research to an international audience and as an extra incentive there will be a prize on offer for the best poster (NZ$250)
How to submit your poster
Please note all abstracts must be submitted electronically.
When composing your poster, carefully follow the guidelines and layout below. Abstracts for all formats must be clearly written in english and be no more than 300 words (excluding the title and authors). Details of the typeface and formatting are set out below. Please follow these carefully:
Poster presentation abstracts should be set up under the following subheadings:
- Title (maximum 30 words)
- Font Arial or equivalent, 12 point, single spacing
- Author(s) FAMILY/SURNAMES should be in capitals, no qualifications or titles. Note the presenting author(s) should be bold and underlined
- Which conference sub-theme(s) best suits your abstract
- Aims (what did you set out to achieve/explore)
- Methods (where appropriate describe the type of study and its design)
- Results (what did you find)
- Conclusion (what are the implications of your findings)
Please click here to see an example of a poster presentation abstract.
Registration and expenses
A condition of acceptance is that all presenting authors must register for the conference. Presenters are responsible for their own registration, travel and accommodation expenses.
- Call for posters - now open!
- Closing date for submission of poster abstracts - 15 March 2020
- Notification of acceptance - TBC
Submit your abstract here
If you do not wish to submit an abstract yourself, but there is something you would like to hear about or see at the conference, please let us know. For further information please contact:
T +64 9 281 5588
M +64 21 918 524